1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will DVDx dowloaded from this site, contain spyware?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Kupopops, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Kupopops

Kupopops Member

I'm sure this is a NooB question, feel free to complain about it to me. V__V But I've had such a huge problem with spyware in the past that I just want to double double check. I'm downloading DVDX from this site, how do I know it doesn't have spyware? Furthermore, how do I know which downloads will have spyware and which wont? Granted I have a ton of protection on my computer, but there's always somehting new out there that I get anyway. ^^ I'd like to avoid that.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

here you are almost certain not to get spyware as that is no good for this site or users. i haven't found spyware on my computer yet as i cleanout my windows temp, cookies & temporary internet folders, use ad-aware se, spybot s&d & ccleaner

3. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Kupopops a couple good spyware programs to try are ..Hijack this and Spy Sweeper which is my fav . btw. download both and see how you like them.

4. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

We actively monitor that our downloads stay clean and we also never, ever update our software items from any other sites other than the main author's site, thus avoiding 3rd party download sites that could have infected versions of tools available.

However, if you ever find or suspect that some of the tools we host on our site contains a virus or spyware, feel free to contact us and we'll handle the issue as soon as possible.

We're also in process of showing the license types shortly for all of our tools, so when you download, you know already whether you're downloading a shareware trial, freeware, open source or adware tool.