1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will i get banned playing a game which requires a wave 4 boot disc whilst on ixtreme 1.6

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by mikeman3, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeman3

mikeman3 Member

I have a flashed xbox 360 with iXtreme 1.6 and have noticed there are a few games out which require a wave 4 boot disc. If I were to use the boot disc and use play online with one of the games am i more likely to get banned. I have had it flashed for a few months now and havent be banned. so is it a lot more risky playing online with one of the games that require the wave 4 boot disc. I know i can update to 1.61 and that is a lot safer but i am currently unable to and i dont play on games before they come out!

2. kuffain

kuffain Member

I am searching for an answer for this for days does anybody know, please help.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  3. mikeman3

mikeman3 Member

it doesnt look like you get banned as long as the game is still checked in abgx360! Thats what it seems like after reading this so hopefully we should be alright :)

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

In future please use the correct forum, this one isn't for 360 questions..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.