1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

will kryptview work instead of starview

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by petebell, Apr 2, 2009.

1. petebell

petebell Member

was wondering is kryptview a box and will it work instead of starview the box, one form posted said it has a fix for n3 is it true.

2. mkwabbey

mkwabbey Regular member

the kyrptaview still has all channels there was a temperary fix brought out til nag3 kicks in fully

3. scandalou

scandalou Guest

kryptiew has fix for nagra 2,but not nagra 3....eventually,it also will fall.....or maybe not...ts all about whether nagra3 is fully implimented....most boxes are working on normal nagra 1...so will all be affected.

4. petebell

petebell Member

cheers lads
    hopefully someone will do somethin

5. troutalan

troutalan Regular member

Just for note..... my kryptview worked today to let me see the World, European and English champions return to the top of the league on Sly sports..... Sorry couldn't resist....lol... Happy days... Gwan the pool my a*se.......he he he

6. troutalan

troutalan Regular member

Has anybody noticed a much better reception on the new black Kryptview compared to the older a700??

7. SG8

SG8 Active member

I would give the reception on the A750 a '4'
    and the a A700 a '1'

Kinda like the score in a certain football match a few weeks back!!

8. troutalan

troutalan Regular member

lol... wont mean a thing when a number 19 becomes a number 20 :) Thanks for the reply though...

9. conroyj

conroyj Member

19 becomes a 20 ??

liverpool have 18 league titles, united have 17. and when united win the league this year it will be because liverpool failed to beat teams up for relagation. but 1 on 1, liverpool were better than united. actually embarressed them. this thread is not for football, use boards.ie for that. :)

10. troutalan

troutalan Regular member

19 becomes 20 = the amount of years since liverpool won the league.. were you alive back then.??.. we,re the team making history, you guys are living in it... was only a passing joke mate, don't lose the cool...

11. petebell

petebell Member

i will eat my testicles if utd win the league. no fuckin chance mate.

12. troutalan

troutalan Regular member

I hope you like the taste of scrotum ...... look at the bookies odds... these guys rarely lose money united 1/3... pool 5/2...time is ticking.....

13. conroyj

conroyj Member

well i did say united wont win the league this year, never disputed that. but i wouldnt be shouting about yesterdays win either. 3-2 against villa. that united team should be murdering that villa team. yis are on 18 titles even thou the best team did not win the league this year, well done. :)

14. troutalan

troutalan Regular member

15. conroyj

conroyj Member

true the bookies dont get it wrong. Ladbrokes paid out on united 2 weeks ago, id say they were worried that united scraped by villa. No the league is over, united have it, but as i said . . . not because they were the better team, but because of the size of the squad. we have lucas to bring on, youse have tevez, enough said. but 1 on 1, livpool are the better team as proven agains the toughest teams in the league.

16. troutalan

troutalan Regular member

home draws against lower league opp can't justify that comment.. liverpool are in the better form right now i agree.. but its a marathon not a sprint.. we all play the same amount of games.. simply put..

17. conroyj

conroyj Member

yes fulham were better than united on the day. but fulham do not have a squad as big as uniteds to compete the whole season long. the reality is united were trashed by liverpool and ferguson had said 48hrs prior that it was his best side ever. Rooney had being going on how it was so important to beat liverpool. The end of the day, i couldnt give a toss that we wont win the league this year (as i had conceaded it back in december, we dont have a squad big enough) but beating the mancs is better for many of us. 4-1 1-2. and man u wer in tatters in the fulham game because of what happened against liverpool. danny murphy had it all set up ha. and if you need counselling over this, just deal 180041414141. :)

18. troutalan

troutalan Regular member

i was enjoying the banter up untill the childish remarks... you've just weakened what up to now was a fair argument.. for a team that talks about facts.. here are some for you.. 19 years since lfc won the leaugue..fact.. in that time united won it 10 times.. fact.. before 2 wins against united this season , it was 7 years since you beat us home or away ...fact... lfc won't win F..k all this season...fact... most lfc fans would give their arms to win the title over any achievement... fact... i can smell the envy and bitterness.. it must be awful to be overshadowed by what is clearly the bigger and better club... fact... 19 years and counting my aul flower.. a long time in the wilderness..
    (apologies mods for taking over a thread to try and silence the giddy people who get carried away with 2 wins in a season of mediocraty..) off to put the kids to bed.. night night dreamers!!!

19. conroyj

conroyj Member

haha fellow, you sound more bitter than anyone, read your txt, i think the kids should be putting you to bed. sorry but i think you should really be ringing that number 1800 414141. and as i said, at this stage I do not care about winning the league, the league was over for liverpool in january, what does matter is the battering ronney and co got a few weeks ago. bad decision along the way was the result of losing to bad teams that united could beat. but the reality was, and as wayne rooney admitted, it was demoralising to lose 1-4 and had a knock on effect with fulham. yes united will win the league but on the day they do, i will remind you . . . . . .1-4. sorry mods, discussion over. but this typical man u fan is hillarious.

20. troutalan

troutalan Regular member

dream on.. dream on with hope in your hearts... and you'll never win the league.. you'll never win the league...!!!!!

A fruitless argument announcing that it hurt us to lose 4-1.. of course it did.. ( did it hurt you when beaten 3-0, same score difference last april) but it will mean nothing when we lift some trophies this season unlike yourselves... counter arguments mail prevail but no league title in 19 years is pathetic....