1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will M3...

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by 123124125, Jan 30, 2008.

1. 123124125

123124125 Member

I don't have m3real yet but i am buying it later this week..i wanted to know..if i had m3 and my friends have the cartridge..can we still play wifi together? NO DOWNLOAD PLAY!! Wifi!!..i used a rom trimmer to trim fillers but it said it leaves wifi settings alone..so can i still i.e battle my friend in pokemon even if i use m3 and he uses the cartidge?

TIA

2. Butchar

Butchar Member

I've got an M3DS Real and so far I've had no problems what-so-ever connecting to the internet. I haven't actually tried batting or anything online with it though, and I believe they were trimmed. I've got my own copy of Pokemon Diamond and an extra handicapped DS so I could try it out and see if it works, though I'm sure there's someone else in the forum that could give you a straight answer without going through the trouble.

3. 123124125

123124125 Member

thanks for the awnser...Actually i have a Pokemon Pearl Cartridge so worse comes to worse i play that..

Thanks so much for the reply.

4. Butchar

Butchar Member

No problem. If you ever have questions you can ask me personally over PM if you need it. I've got lots of time on my hands, so if you want me to test something for you I'll be happy to try it out.