1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will microsoft ban account

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by CartmanKC, Jan 20, 2011.

1. CartmanKC

CartmanKC Guest

Ok, so i got banned over a year ago. Microsoft found out my xbox was flashed and i was playing backups. Well my gamertag was fine. I have used it for the last year. Well a friend of mine gave me an xbox that was redringed and i flashed it and am playing back ups on it. Well i was curious if microsoft were to ban this console would they also ban my gamertag. I still have my good console for playing online but i have alot of gamerscore and do not want that reset. Just curious if anyone has ever had their account banned for a flashed console, and if so how many imes were you caught doing this?

Ill apologize in advance if i posted this in the wrong place as i am new to this. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

2. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

they don't ban gamertags.. unless you break the online games rules.. after all they WANT you to go out and buy a new console... your box will get banned again tho.. sooner or later

3. The_xbox_Man

The_xbox_Man Member

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi CartmanKC

No mate, your gamertag will not be banned, you only get console banned i have had 4 flashed xbox 360s banned, and simply just recovered my gamertag onto another xbox 360, its that simple mate!!

They WILL NOT ban your gamertag :)