1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(will pay) Dreambox 500 s

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by Guru_101, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Guru_101

Guru_101 Member

So a couple people I know ordered a multimedia dreambox 500s for £150 cause it had a programmed everything so nearly all sky channels for free.

Stupidly I thought that no programming was required so what I did was order the same box for £40 thinking it would work. I was reading and reading and found out it was a lot more.

So I found out that the box I ordered has cccam and pli image. Now what to do??

I found that I won't be able to get all channels as it requires more coding. I have access to the box with all this already coded so is it a possibility that I can go inside and copy the settings.

Please help and I am ready to pay that person!!!!

Thanks

2. dub12dave

dub12dave Regular member

Guru_101 First off DONT PAY ANYONE you can do it your self, if I have read your post correctly you have a DM 500s already loaded with image and CCcam, you will need to hook the box up to your sat dish, and also connect your DM500s to your router either by, ethernet cable or homeplugs, then you can scan for your channels, please note you will only be able to view the FTA channels until you get a cline, Please read this http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-59/a_newbies_guide_to_setting_up_a_dm500s_for_cardsharing-846800 it will show you exactly what to do (you can thank Piopat later for his guide) I will sent you a PM with the name of a great website so you can get your cline there, if you need any help post back to the last page in the above link and someone there will help you.