1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WIN DVD Creator changed my moovie picture kinda funny

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by hectar, Aug 25, 2004.

1. hectar

hectar Guest

Lookee here y'all, as dun made a copy of a film I own for the purposes of backin up ma collection of incriscriminate violence for its own sake movie type thang.

Ifn dat win dvd creator chit aint gone an made ma moovie into some kinda 352 X 576 (Half D1) kinda voodoo an y'all would a-need the eyes of a peppered possum ta see it slitty an all that it is. Jinkies, as vemla would say, what'dyall think a fella can do ta save da project. Am a listenin' bros. The ways a figure is somebody on this here forum 's bounta be smarter than a- me. Well here's a hopin.

Ol Hectar

2. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

What's with the "Uncle Tom" Dialogue, I smell some "good ole white boy" racism here! If I'm wrong then tell me how.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Sherlock Holmes (by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1859-1930)[/small]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2004
  3. hectar

hectar Guest

Yoos makin an ass of me cos of the ways I speak? Aintchoo a real peece a wurk Sherlock