1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WinAvi creates two folders.....

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by six5gent, Apr 11, 2005.

1. six5gent

six5gent Member

I am converting a single 711mb avi file (Sin City) to vob files using winavi. The folder that the file is going to has inside of it one dvd0 folder. But after it has all converted there is a second dvd folder named dvd1, in this folder is the remainder of the movie which means that winavi is splitting the movie up and I dont know why (I have used the batch conversion before but this was with movies that have two seperate avi files as in part1 and part2, this case does not). The problem is this folder which has the remainder of the movie has an identical vob file name as the one in the dvd0 folder. When I go to burn it in Nero it tells me that I cant load the files to be burned because they have similiar names and I dont know why this is happenning, it doesnt do it all the time.

Has anyone had this type of problem?

2. andmerr

andmerr Guest

go into the folder that has the duplicate name and just rename it something else then try to reburn and see if that fixes the prob.