1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

winavi produces 2 disk directories, can i still put this on 1 dvd?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by iantib, Sep 21, 2004.

1. iantib

iantib Member

hi, Thanks to your advice on my earlier question (how do i convert avi to dvd) where you suggested winavi. I now have a second problem.
    the 744mb file once winavi had finnished with it produces a disk0 dir & a disk1 dir, each with vob etc files in it.
    Can I still use nero to write this to 1 dvd disk? If so any ideas how.
    p.s. Thanks for your earlier advice.

2. iantib

iantib Member

Is it possible to use software called dvdshrink? or am i barking up the wrong tree?

3. Veblin

Veblin Active member

In WinAVI under Select output format DVD you should click the Advanced button. On the Output tab make sure that Fixed output size is selected, The number of disks:1, Disk's capacity:4.3(GB)

4. andylane

andylane Member

Hi There just been reading your thread and i have the same problem but my win avi does not have the Advanced button, therfore an output tab. I`m using standard edition 5.7. The option button under menu shows the general tab only. Its very frustrating to have converted a divx movie to dvd and find its in two files may as well have created a svcd instead and save money on the price of the dvd discs

anyhelp would be appreciated