1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Window Open up freeze and reload

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by Jinkazuya, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Jinkazuya

Jinkazuya Regular member

Well, I have just installed the Black Window xp edition. Everything works fine but I am now having a few problems which I used not to have before.

Problems:
    1) When the window xp opens up, the window XP Professional logo blacks out for about almost a minute, which seems freezing and then reload and back to normal. Every time I turn my computer on, it just happens the same thing, which is blacking out and freeze for almost a minute before it works.

2) The right side of the number keyboard(not sure what it is called), which contains NumLock and number from 0-9won't work just like the one we use in school. How can I enable it to work?

3) Unable to delete item directly by right clicking the item on the ALL PROGRAM MENU. HOW CAN I ENABLE IT TO LET ME DELETE THE ITEMS by right clicking?

2. maxtech07

maxtech07 Member

Hey
    This is for #2 and #3

2.To enable that you press the button on the keyboard called Num Lock and watch that the light,on your keyboard that says Num Lock, is on.

3.I don't think you should not delete the programs in All Program Menu, you should uninstall them. Or you can drag the item on to the recycle bin.

Try these