1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

windows installer

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by poweri25, Nov 26, 2005.

1. poweri25

poweri25 Member

What seems to be the problem that my computer dont let me install any software ? i am the owner of the machine and i have all rights...
    it says something about the installer program that it cannot be started cause the windows installer might be worng installed ? how can that be cause i have installed many programs without any problem.!!! Please help.!

2. SypherTek

SypherTek Guest

youve probably picked up a virus or some spyware. i would advise getting some anti virus software if you havent already but since you cant install anything you should try a system restore to a point before you had this problem. however you will have to reinstall any programs that you had installed adter the restore point.

3. poweri25

poweri25 Member

i have zonealarm+avast antivirus, but i found a solution for that... the windows installer was out of date so i did update from home edition to pro, but i still have 1 problem. what is delfolders.exe file... my windows keeps whining about that still.!