1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows vista decrypter problems

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by 2638, Feb 7, 2007.

1. 2638

2638 Member

Anyone have a good work around for vista. I cant seem to get my movies to my hdd now that I have upgraded to vista. In xp I would rip them to my hdd using dvd decrypter then convert to avi with AGK then convert to wmv with vlc so I could stream them to my xbox360. Just curious if any of you were having problems with vista like I am. If so did you come up with a work around? should I try some other software?

2. tuxbox

tuxbox Regular member

if i had vista i might of been able to help but since i don't the only thing i can say is go complain to microsoft or go read forums at microsofts

3. Chroma45

Chroma45 Regular member

Welcome to Vista, welcome to DRM hell.

4. bama5799

bama5799 Member

I was having the same problems. I looked around and someone had reccomended disabling the user control on your account. I can't see how this makes a difference, but I did it and havn't had any more problems with decrypter....I've only tried 2 dvds with no error messages. I've only ripped them to my hardrive but have not tried to burn them yet.