1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Vista Error: Windows - No Disk

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by mikeshelb, Jul 5, 2007.

1. mikeshelb

mikeshelb Member

Full error message is this: Windows - No Disk
    Exception Processing message Oxc0000013 Parameters Ox75BB023C
    Ox84703834 Ox75BB023C Ox75BB023C

Everything appears to be working fine. Error dialog box is annoying. Clicking Continue, Cancel, or Retry doesn't work, it then goes away for a while.

2. seb32

seb32 Regular member

What exactly are you trying to do? Is this the Vista disc?

3. mikeshelb

mikeshelb Member

I had recently purchase a replacement HP and it came with a Vista Upgrade. When Vista shipped I upgraded. I should have done a clean install versus an upgrade. The new PC had the harddrive from the old PC as an additional drive. Had some issues with the upgrade. The upgrade needed to reboot several times during the upgrade and had a problem in that it had the upgrade disk in the drive and would try to boot from there. I got around that by removing and replacing the disk at key moments in the upgrade process. Then it had an error saying dual boot was not found. When I got it booted, I saw the boot screen but it was defaulting to XP. I changed the boot sequence and all is fine. If I try to boot to XP it gets and config error. Vista is working okay but several times a day a dialog box pops up with the above message in it. It is seemingly random. If you click Cancel a bunch it finally goes away for awhile. I am not sure what Windows is looking for when it displays that message. I need to confirm that Vista is loaded on the C: drive and it is not designated as something else. I found one person on this board with the same error but saw no resolution. Thanks.

4. Sourcerer

Sourcerer Member

I just got a new Gateway GT5476E with AMD Athlon 64x2 dual core and Vista Home Premium, all set up by the Geek Squad. Just got a very similar error: Windows - No Disk. Exception Processing Message Oxc0000013 Parameters Ox7567023C Ox84B5EB4C Ox7567023C Ox7567023C.
    I got out of it by the old control/alt/delete to get the Task Manager and stop the task. I am no techie and have no idea what it means and was hoping to find an answer here. Thanks.