1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

windows vista

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by Dlux427, Jun 6, 2006.

1. valeron19

valeron19 Guest

ok.so i installed win vista and using it right now as i speak. a lot of difference i notice here and im not really used to it. im running on vista beta 2 build 5384.4. i guess the latest one. there was a thing about my audio driver. before i install the driver (the winxp driver) for my intel mobo, the sound run smoothly. but after i installed and reboot, the sound did run but some scaratch-sound-like embedded in it. well, i guess my mobo is compatible with vista already.

2. Flashin

Flashin Member

My brother sent for the cd he got 2 of them.He gave one to me & took the other home & partioned his hard drive.He's running Xp on one partion & he put The vista on the other.I just got done talking to him & he's still working out some bugs,but he told me when he reboots he can choose between Xp or Vista.Plus having the cd he can run a repair when he reboots also.I told him I'd wait and see how it goes with him first.He says it has better graphics though.I'll just keep checking in w/him..