1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

-Windows XP Mysterious Error Massage- [-Screenshots Shown-]

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by dragonz17, Apr 28, 2007.

1. dragonz17

dragonz17 Regular member

I have been using my desktop computer with my broadband internet for 3 years now and I have had the odd virus and trojon problem (easily repaired by using Norton 360)

However, recently after 2-3 hours of use-, I hear a beep on my onboard speaker and my system just freezes. (No movement on screen at all, just a feint blink or two on the hard drive LED)

Then the pc restarts and shows a serous error message.

Here are the screenshots of the problem shown below;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can anyone please advise me on how to resolve this problem?

EDIT

It's becoming more persistent now, It took me five attempts to get the images on.

-Simon

Last edited: Apr 28, 2007
  2. CCScan

CCScan Member

I had almost identical problems with my nephews Compaq desktop. He was not running any kind of firewall, virus or sptware program. Your error signature looks vaguely familiar. I was getting a blue screen also before it rebooted, telling me it was doing a memory dump. I was able to successfully repair/rid the system of all the trojans and spyware. I downloaded and installed the following programs: AVG freeware anti-virus and the free anti-spyware programs. I also installed Superantispyware. Just google it. These programs found a total of 206 threats/viruses/trojans. AVG healed all the infected files and the spyware programs did their job. The system worked perfectly afterwards. Good luck.

3. dragonz17

dragonz17 Regular member

Thanks for the reply CCScan, I downloaded Superantispyware Professional V3.2. I will keep you posted.

-Simon

4. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

In most cases it is the virus that is causing the problems on other occasions it can be the fact that you CPU maybe overheating and this can cause cycle reboots.

5. dragonz17

dragonz17 Regular member

I think your right because a friend explained to me that would be the likely cause for my computer.

But, I have got Norton 360 running (telling me that the PC is fully secure) so I don't how they get through.

-Simon