1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows XP/Outlook/Epson R300

Discussion in 'Resource center' started by peter96, Jun 3, 2007.

1. peter96

peter96 Member

I find Outlook2003 will not print - it says it does but then vanishes from the task bar altogether. I have SP2 on XP.

I've downloaded new printer driver, 5.51, repaired Office, changed USB port. But it refuses to print emails or contact lists or, presumably anything else from Outlook. All other printing including photos is fine.

Does anyone out there recognise this problem, prepared to tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks. Peter.

2. ireland

ireland Active member

click print icon in outlook address book under general tab is your printer selected? as if not it will not print.

3. peter96

peter96 Member

This didn't seem to solve the problem but I'm grateful for the help.

I've carried on playing with other possibilities and I think the answer might be a problem with an added anti-spam module (Spam Bully, in this case). I carried on using it in conjunction with Outlook after I swapped from O'Express and I've only just realised that it might mess up the printing. I've written direct to Bully to see if they can resolve it.

Thanks again.

Peter.