1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WinDVD audio problems...

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by cody2, Jan 21, 2005.

1. cody2

cody2 Member

Yeah, theres a lot of WinDVD users on here that have problems but mines different. When i create a DVD, no sound gets added into the DVD. I burned it on a disc, tried to watch it, but no music or original sound that was on my vid camera. Then i checked the DVD and when to audio_ts or something, and there was literally no audio in that folder. I also tried saving the DVD on my computer instead of a disc and it didn't work either. Can anyone tell me what to do?!?!?!?

2. cody2

cody2 Member

holy crap no one knows???

3. kkmike

kkmike Member

The AUDIO_TS folder is always blank. What program did you use to make the DVD? Are you sure you captured both audio and video from your camcorder?

4. pfh

pfh Guest

Yeah, the audio folder in dvd format is always blank- it's for dvd audio when ever that becomes a reality (will replace cd audio some day). The audio on a dvd is a stream within the video file.

Sounds like you didn't capture onto your pc correctly. What method are you using/trying?