1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WinDvd Creator2 Problems-Burn Phase

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by whatever0, Jan 18, 2006.

1. whatever0

whatever0 Guest

I am new at this so I hope some of you can help me or steer me in the right direction.

I am using a HP 1160 media center pc. It came with the InterVideo
    WinDVD Creator2 installed.

I have created a home movie. Its a 50minute edited
    production with many songs and titles as well as transitions.
    It all looks good during playback in the computer while on the edit screen and in timeline mode. However when I go to create dvd, half the time it stalls and freezes my computer( I have 200GB and 1GB of Ram). When it does finally burn, most of the movie is fine except for a 25 second music cue gap somewhere along the movie.
    When I re-do the segment in question, re-arrange the music and proceed to create a new dvd, once burned, I popped into my tv and the 25 second gap is now in another section of the movie for no apparent reason. I've tried and retried doing it over more than 20 times and I've yet to get to work properly, there's always a gap somewhere....

Any ideas of what may be causing this drop in the audio? I've checked the time line and it all looks accordingly. Its very
    frustrating.

I am hoping someone can help. Many thanks.

2. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

Doing any type of VIDEO authoring/Editing requires that you and your Pc does not try to do something else while the task is being done !

Check if you had something running in the background -- some antivirus will automatically update and they will pop a window while your PC is busy -- Screensaver will come on if you have it set !

Best for you to go for coffee while your Pc is doing the work !