1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WinDVD Creator2--Sound dubbing off and other strange problems

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by adamark, Oct 23, 2003.

1. adamark

adamark Member

Hi everyone,

I'm using WinDVD Creator2 to create an 8 chapter movie from .avi files. In the preview, all chapters show up, and I can even preview the whole movie with no problems. When 'making the movie' the software goes through the entire film... when I play the DVD the dubbing is off AND without fail, only the first chapter appears... I'm stuck! No help files anywhere that cover this topic that I can find... any ideas???

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

I would say Dump WinDVD Creator 2, I have tried this Program also and it is Really Buggy and I had a hell of a Time trying to get it to work and Intervideo has Crappy Support, Well actually they have no Support...Why don"t you Just encode your AVI files to Mpeg2 and then use a simple DVD authoring Program Like Tmpgenc DVD author to Put them on DVD..You will Get Much Better Quality this way Cuz Tmpgenc is a Good encoder and the Intervideo Encoder is Mediocre at Best...There are so Many DVD Authoring/Creation programs out there and Most of them are Total Crap so I find it is best to stick with something simple if you are doing something simple....Cheers