1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Winfast PVR not working properly

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by mossa, Jan 15, 2005.

1. mossa

mossa Member

I have a winfast 2000 XP Expert TV tuner card in my pc and have installed winfast PVR with the latest drivers and updates yet i can't get recording or time shifting to work.

When i try to record it comes up with an error and closes the programme and when i try to time shift the screen goes white and also closes the programmes.

Please can anyone help?
    Thanks

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

What is the error that comes up when you Try to use Time shifting???
    You need an extra Fast PC to do Timeshifting because you PC has to Capture and Playback Video at the same Time which could cause Freeze-Ups when Trying to do Time Shifting....

Also Maybe try a different Capture program like Maybe WinDVR 3.0 which i use and it works great for Captureing and Timeshifting....

Cheers

3. mossa

mossa Member

An error does not come up when i try to timeshift but the screen just goes white and the programme closes down. My pc is 3.00Ghz processor with 1gb of memory. I dont think thats the problem though as it worked fine for the first week.

Thanks