1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Winfast TV 200 XP

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by Gizmo32, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Gizmo32

Gizmo32 Guest

I have just put in Winfast TV 2000 XP Expert I am trying to transfer vhs to dvd. I have read though other messages but find it hard to understand some computer lingo. I did direct burn using the winfast and it recorded and copied onto disc fine but I get no sound when I play the dvd. Can someone recommend a step by step guide or maybe explain how I can get the audio onto disc or how to set up the winfast up properly. Thanks

2. nopfusch

nopfusch Member

Hi gizmo32,
    you overlooked (as me) the requirement to link that card with an audio input and select it on the set-up screen. But then ..
    I took an old audio cable from a CD drive and soldered on one end a 3.2mm stereo plug (white wire to front, red to middle and screen wire to inner most contact toward the handle) and plugged it in to "line-in" on the rear panel of my PC. The other end (4 pin plug) is compatible with the card. In the setup screen I selected "line-in" as the audio source for the audio card. Enable this input (line-in) also in Windows.
    Good luck
    nopfusch