1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Winfast Tv 2000xp deluxe

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by cakefoo, Apr 27, 2004.

1. cakefoo

cakefoo Member

Ok, this program has been at fault for a few hard drive formats- i do not suggest getting this tuner/capture card- obviously-

I was ticked off and broke the drivers/app cd so now i have to use the latest drivers and latest version of the tv tuner/pvr software- which you'd think would be better, anyways, but I capture in non compressed avi, and it freezes up after a short period of time under the new version of the software- the drivers are fine, but it's just the software- plus when i capture avi, I get horizontal zippy lines when the picture is of something high-speed like sports.

Another problem I have with it is that the Winfast wizard icon keeps popping up on my taskbar next to the clock every time I restart, and i right-clicked taskbar, properties, customize, and told win xp to hide that icon at all times, and it forgets my settings after i restart, and it doesn't forget any other icons' settings, so i'm stumped and would like all the help i can get on these 3? issues, please.

2. cakefoo

cakefoo Member

Another problem I have is with Time shifting- say i hit timeshift, then i wait, then press play- it plays what i missed, and as it plays, it records live tv and shifts it- but mine won't record the live tv audio as i'm playing the time shifted part- I had it working one day, with one combination of the drivers/software- but i have latest everything right now, and it kills me...