1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Winfast TV Tuner Playing Video

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by xxnonamex, Jan 10, 2004.

1. xxnonamex

xxnonamex Guest

I am using a Winfast TV tuner 2000/XP and I am able by using RCA jacks play a video from my palm camcorder on the PC I would like to know once I capture the file then I just burn it to DVD? Also when I try to play a home movie from my VCR using RCA's onto the PC it doesn't show up what can be the problem? Thanks Mike

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Well You didn"t leave a Lot of Info to go on becides "it doesn"t work" ..Do you have the Drivers installed Properly?? Can you use the Tuner?? What software are you useing??? Have you set the software to capture from the "Composite" Inputs??

3. cakefoo

cakefoo Member

when you're wanting to watch what your vcr sees, you either have to turn your tv tuner to channel 3/4, or you have to turn you tv tuner to watch composite video- the shortcut key to watch composite/s-video is "v".
    you can burn to a cd that'll play in a dvd player, called an svcd. and you don't need a dvdburner for those. i've never made one, but i think the route you'd take is to use Nero.