1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

winsunx.com and ez 4 lite? so confused..

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by kodos84, Jun 15, 2006.

1. kodos84

kodos84 Member

I just went to the winsunx website and realized that all the products are really cheap. The passcard is only $19 and supercard sd is only $30. Why are they so cheap? Is it the most current supercard? I'm so confused right now, there are so many stores and i don't know which are reliable.

I also saw a ez4 lite tf on the site. Is that the new one that fits in the ds lite evenly, it looks like it, but why is that one so cheap.

2. segaton

segaton Guest

Well they charge a lot for shipping. They also charge 4.5% on top of the total price (including shipping) when you pay through paypal. If you're using western union or some bank tranfers there are some hefty fees through those too.. heh.

3. Venom5880

Venom5880 Regular member

The shipping won't affect you too much considering how much more other sites charge just for the SuperKey and SuperCard.

Also, the EZIV Lite TF is cheap since it's for those on a budget. The only downside is the lack of a RTC (real time clock), which is only used in a handful of GBA games anyway (Pokemon for example).