1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wintel 2110 how can i make it play DVD+R disks, please help

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by SINNED, Nov 25, 2004.

1. SINNED

SINNED Member

Hi i have a Wintel 2110 dvd player it only plays back DVD-R discs that i have recorded, it wont play back DVD+R is there any way i can fix this problem. Hope you can help me. I live in Australia if thats helpfull.
    Thanks Dennis

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Hi sinned, I take it you have a multi format dvd burner. Or do you have 2 different burners, 1 + and 1 -?. If your player will play the - formatted backups with no trouble and won't recognize your + backups then sound more like a media issue. Try a different + format disc preferably high quality. I ran a google search on your player but came up empty.Is this burner a stand alone or pc? Either way, If the media change does not help, then come on back and list your pc specs,type of media,and the software for ripping and burning. Provide us with lots of info on how your burns play on your pc,standalone player/s,if they played in your friends or relatives players, if your friends backups play in your pc and standalones. Don't be afraid to go into great details. Every bit of info you provide could speed up getting a solution for you. I run into all kinds of playback issues. Good luck