1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WinTV Go NOVA USB Help please.

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by cA786, Feb 24, 2005.

1. cA786

cA786 Guest

Is there any software programs that can cap on this Sattelite card , I have the one with the bundle but its very crap. when i cap , i get DVD VOB quality but the sound slows down during the recording.

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Most Satalite Capture cards are Proprietary devices which means they usually only work with the Software that comes with them...
    There is a Good Chance you will get the same results no matter what software you use because the Satalite Card does a Direct Transfer of the Broadcasted Transport Stream to your Hard Drive so the Card doesn"t do any Compression and doesn"t do anything to the Incomeing signal accept write it to your Hard Drive ....

You should Contact Hauppaggue (Good Luck) and ask them what the Problem might be and ask them if there is any other software that you can use with this Device.....