1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wireless network

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by kinza, Jul 12, 2005.

1. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

I am really so happy for you.. I was a little puzzled because they are pretty easy to set up and most people can have then up and running in no time. I have seen you around the forum so I knew that you know something about computers and werent a noob so it was a little puzzeling. I guess the router beeing bad explains it all..

Cheers :)

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

teach & learn

3. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

Actually it should be...Return and Learn!!! <G>

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

No actually it should be "Beat your head against the wall and Learn"

LOL

5. kinza

kinza Regular member

I just knew ddp would say that. Thanks for the kind words mayo. Everyone thanks for your help and for understanding the problem. Ahh...it feels so good to be portable!

6. kinza

kinza Regular member

ahh what a headache!! hey guys, haven't been on for a while but i definitely have a networking problem. i think its xp, but i still want to take the router and throw it out the window and burn it! its such a pain. everything was working fine a couple of days ago, suddenly the network just fell apart.

i can't connect to the internet unless hard-wired directly to the dsl box from one of the computers.
    i can't connect to the internet from the host or client computer through the router.

i've tried system restores, reinstalling drivers and the network setup wizard. also tried to ping the other computer from both the client and host, does't work, request timed out. when i ping the router it works 100%. what's left? any help is RREEALLLYYY appreciated.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2006