1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wireless Probs!!! Keeps disconnecting!

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by craig1984, Feb 1, 2007.

1. craig1984

craig1984 Regular member

Hi one and all,

If i am posting this in the wrong section please let me know and i'll all a$$ out.

Right heres my problem. I have a D-Link wireless dongle and a D-Link G604T wireless ADSL router/modem. I brought this as a package. I have two xbox 360s and a PC running thorugh this. Two connecting via wireless and one hard wired(PC and one xbox 360 wireless or xbox 360 hard wired). No matter what i try the PC seems to lose connection after awhile. Sometimes through the night and other times after 10 mins. If i go to the Internet Explorer its says no internet connection via Mozilla, but for example Azureus is running its does not stop downloading. IT STAYS CONNECTED!!. So i cant surf the tintenet \o/
    As you can guess this is very frustrating.
    PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

Windows XP Home Edition SP2
    Intel{R} Pentium D Processor 3.40GHz
    1.00 Gig Ram
    2x 180gig Samsung HDD
    256 X600 graphics card

2. J0hnnyga

J0hnnyga Regular member

have you tried updating your PCs network adapter drivers?

3. craig1984

craig1984 Regular member

No never had this problem before was ok until installed windows home, so reinstalled Pro and still did it. I'll try updating the drivers and let you know who it goes. Thanks for the feedback