1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

with no help i cant use my pc,active desktop recovery error script & cant remove alarm zone,im stuck

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by engin123, Jan 27, 2008.

1. engin123

engin123 Guest

to ddp you have chosen to close my posts for what reason,your team were trying to help me you should know yourself that as im just a begginer to the pc world sometimes you got to try & cut some slack,i asked the same question it seemed like to you that it was multiple times but if no one replys you have to re-send the same message but just reword it,

i mean one of your members told me to do two things & now iv'e done it im stuck ,thats why i cried back agaIN FOR MORE HELP,if i got the help just by one member i could then fix it but no one has sent me any links on how to delete & get rid of something you told me to put on,im not complaining you do a great service for us its just that when you are technical with pcs when you get a problem you fix it yourself i cant do that im afraid,

NOW THAT IVE PUT ON ZONE ALARM NO MATTER WHAT I DO I CANT GET IT OFF,IM NO WIZ KID, AS WELL MY DESKTOP HASS GONE INTO RECOVERY MODE,THE ERROR SCRIP ,& THE CSREEN IS ALL IN WHITE,SO WHAT DO I DO,THATS ALL I WAS ASKING TO RE-UNDO WHAT I WAS TOLD TO DO BECAUSE ALL IM SAYING NOW IS THAT SINCE IV'E DONE THIS ITS GOT WORSE,PLEASE SOMEONE RE-OPEN UP THE CASE,

2. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

Did you try to go to Start->All Programs->Zone Alarm->uninstall Zone Alarm?

Or go to Start->Control Panel->Add/Remove programs, and from htre select Zone Alarm and uninstall.

Did you implement all the suggestion from Johnl?

Also, if no one responds to your thread, you don't have to start another one. Just simply replay to the same message, dont open a new one.

3. 56delray

56delray Regular member

4. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

LOL!
    Thanks...Oh Lord, didn't find that...

5. 56delray

56delray Regular member

Considering the multitude of posts I am not surprised.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008