1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wmv to dvd

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by brad3314, Jun 4, 2007.

1. brad3314

brad3314 Member

is there any programs that convert wmv to dvd without leaving watermarks ? ( freeware )

i have a slight problem and i'm confused i posted a thread a while back because my audio and video were out of since then i have used nero instead to burn an avi file as a data disc and that fixed the sinc problem but i am after dvd format as it's better quality isn't it ?

also i have nero 7 essentials and i need to have a menu with this video but not familiar with this program can i do it in this ?

or is there another program that will burn dvd files and allow me to do a menu as well there's to many options it's confusing

2. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

3. brad3314

brad3314 Member

well i did try this program and it didn't seem to work i didn't even know what was gonna come out of it

and for some reason it wiped my whole folder i lost alot of stuff not happy at all

4. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

You need to create a destination folder. DVD Flick warns that all files in the destination folder will be deleted.

5. brad3314

brad3314 Member

yeah i did see the message but i didn't think it meant that it would wipe everything :(

6. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

It may not be too late. You might be able to recover some of the files with this free recovery tool.
    http://www.recuva.com/

It's from the the same people who make Ccleaner.