1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WMV to SVCD and/or DVD

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by kzar, Apr 19, 2004.

1. kzar

kzar Member

I create my own movies using Windows Movie Maker and I would like to watch them on my DVD player.
    Please forgive me if this is the wrong forum for this question but I have been google searching for hours trying to find a free converter to download that converts Windows Movie files to SVCD and/or DVD. I prefer the later. I downloaded Super DVD creater 5.0 Demo but the free version only is for movies 2 minutes or less. Is there any converters out there that are free and convert the whole movie? Thank you, Kzar

2. sobhy2406

sobhy2406 Regular member

i think tmpgnec does that

3. sobhy2406

sobhy2406 Regular member

i think tmpgnec does that

4. sobhy2406

sobhy2406 Regular member

double post

5. Minion

Minion Senior member

Yes Tmpgenc can be used for 30 days for mpeg2 encodeing but I know of a Freeware Mpeg encoder Plugin for Virtual-Dub that works fairly good and Produces good Quality ,and it is Fairly fast and can even be used to capture to mpeg with Virtual-Dub...If you PM me with your E-Mail I can send it to you I think I also might have another OK mpeg encoder that is free ...Cheers