1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wmv to vcd or dvd

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by mjcaluza, Dec 15, 2005.

1. mjcaluza

mjcaluza Member

hi, i have copied a stream and save it on my hard drive now i wan to convert it to vcd or dvd but it says it is protected but the format is just blahblah(wmr).wmv, i suppose i could convert it could i?if i could could someone help me to convert it to dvd/vcd please, thanks.

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

If it is DRM Protected that all you can do with the File is watch it and only if you have the Lisense for it but if Not that it is Useless to you....

DRM Protection hasn"t be Successfully and efficiently Cracked yet so DRM protected files are Pretty Much Useless.....

Cheers

3. Bandager

Bandager Member

I am trying to do the same thing ... make a wmv into vcd. But the error I am getting is that I don't have mpeg1 or mpeg2. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue? Where to locate mpeg1/2 and how to install it?

Thanks

4. Minion

Minion Senior member

To Make a VCD From your WMV Files you have to encode your WMV Files to the Correct Mpeg/VCD format useing a Mpeg encoder...

Maybe Try "Tmpgenc" as it will encode to VCD format....

Cheers