1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wondering if there is a way to make a private server to play a beta alone without login info

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by Tlauz, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Tlauz

Tlauz Member

I Got the beta launcher for apb and i was wondering if there was any way that i would be able to make a private server or something so that i could play it without connecting to the internet, i already have all of the game files, i just do not have any login info to connect so that i can play the game. I would be happy just to get into the character creator at the least. Thanks for any help you can give.

2. scum101

scum101 Guest

what are you going on about.. beta launcher for what?? .. unless you explain yourself nobody can explain that you are very likely totally wasting your time if the game wants to connect to online servers to play.

3. dailun

dailun Active member

This is possibly the apb launcher for Red Alert.

@Tlauz,

scum101 is right, you need to make your posts in more readable form. Abbreviations for what you take for granted do not help those of us don't know.

If there is someone familiar with that game or app, you might get an answer here. However, I'd suggest looking for/posting to a more specialized forum.