1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wont allow me to add audio pls help

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by siliyah, Apr 27, 2004.

1. siliyah

siliyah Member

ok thanks minion im gonna try and author the dvd again in dvdlab and then burn it and see if the sound at the menu works. thanks again for your help so far

2. siliyah

siliyah Member

oh yeah one more thing. lol. i made some chapters and chapter selection screens in dvdlab but when i burnt it and tried to access the chapters on my dvd player i couldnt. i had to wait about 30 seconds at the main screen till it went to the chapters.do i have to connect those string thingy's to the chapters?

3. Minion

Minion Senior member

Have you made any Scene selection menu"s or do you Just have the Main menu with No scene selection menu"s???
    You can navigate Chapters while the Movie is Playing by simply clicking the Next Button on your Remote controll but if you want to skip to a particular scene from the Main Menu then you have to have a Scene selection menu and you Must put a Link from the Main Menu to the Scene selection menu...DVDlab will usually give you a message telling you that you have done something incorrectly before you make the DVD Folder....

4. siliyah

siliyah Member

ok ive created chapters and a selection menu. i wrote scene selection on the menu and linked to scenes 1 for movie one. i think ive done it now. im creating the vob files and gonna burn to dvd in a mo so ill let u know how it goes. thank u so much 4 ur help.

5. siliyah

siliyah Member

minion. it worked great. thank u so much. i dont think im gonna sleep tonight.lol i think ill stay up and encode all my movies. thanks again.