1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Won't recognize blank discs

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by greentina, Feb 2, 2009.

1. greentina

greentina Member

I have yet another problem after installing XP from Vista basic, i have re-installed my Nero 7, i go through Nero Vision to burn Vidio file, everything goes great until i get to the burn page at the end then i cannot change the burn speed in my "ATAPI DVD W DH16W1P" drive, when i try a disc in my "SONY DVD RW DW-G120A" drive the drop down box shows a minimum speed of 1X when it's normally 6X, when i click on burn the file starts as normal but when i return approx 30 Mins later i have the Nero menu screen but it hasn't burnt, i realise this is probably more to do with my drives or something as i can't burn using Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 10 either. Has anyone got any ideas. I don't seem to be able to find any drivers to download for them either. I know you guys are all great out there and will be able to help me.

2. greentina

greentina Member

Sorry guys should have mentioned the said drives do play Cds Video files & Data discs. Cheers.........Greentina.