1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WORD and WORDPAD

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by rtrg, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rtrg

rtrg Regular member

I am useing TWO computers and am haveing trouble makeing them work the same in respect to WORD/PAD. #1 uses a combination of XP PRO/WORDPAD/OUTLOOK EXPRESS 6. #2 uses a combination of XP PRO/WORD 97/OE6. Issue--- For #1 under the "FILE" tab is a choice named "SEND". This opens OE6 for emailing. For #2 under the "FILE" tab is a choice named "SEND TO" which opens a "FAX" dialog box. There is NO fax machine being used for #2. How do I change "SEND TO" to "SEND" so #2 works as #1? The person who will be useing #2 is technically challenged and will not be able to CUT/PASTE into YAHOO for emailing, not to mention that the document changes form in order to fit into YAHOO*S smaller compose box which is picked up in that form. This will not work for letters. I use a THIRD tower that uses ABI WORD. A MS WORD CLONE that is NOT tied to OE6. Even for me the process is more complex than it needs to be. ANY help will be welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.