1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Working with DVD Architect 1

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by rgoso, Apr 27, 2004.

1. rgoso

rgoso Member

Well I was wondering if there is any chance to create a menu like this:

[bold]Play (Would play all the episodes at once)
    Select a Chapter (You can choose the episode you like and the chapter within it, I already know how to do this)[/bold]

So, the main problem is with the first part of my menu.

Can anyone help Me, please.

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

I have DVD architect But do not use it ,I only have it installed because it adds Mpeg1/2 and Dolby AC3 encodeing to Vegas Video 4, so I can"t really tell you how to overcome your Problems useing the settings in DVD architect but if I understand your problem correctly I think it might be solved if you Took all of your "Episodes" and Joined them into One File and then authored them to DVD as a Single File and then Manually add your Chapters at the different episodes..
    This way it will not go back to the main Menu after each episodes and you will still be able to go to whatever chapter you like useing the Scene selection menu"s...
    A good program for Joining all of the Different "Episodes" together is "Womble Mpeg2VCR" or "Womble Mpeg Video Wizard 2003"........Cheers

3. rgoso

rgoso Member

Well, thanks for the suggestion, I´ll take a look and try to configure my movie.

I'll keep in touch.