1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

working with pictures in Nero

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by alistair2, Jan 27, 2008.

1. alistair2

alistair2 Member

hi, I’m using Nero 7 Essentials on Vista, and when I crate a data CD by adding Pictures etc when I highlight one picture I expect to see it in preview pane but all I see red background with Nero sign, how do I correct this without having to uninstall reinstall hassle?? Step by step instructions if possible please example of what I mean is below

[​IMG]

2. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

alistair2,
    The screenshot you provided isn't coded properly. IMGs need to be in lowercase. Anyway, since you have Nero 7 Essentials I'm going to assume you're using Nero Express for this task. When you highlight a (picture) file, and you click Play, it should show a preview of the selected file.
    Edit: I've managed to view the screenshot. Your version is completely different.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  3. Amir89

Amir89 Regular member

Alistair just a tip, try uninstalling Essentials and switching to Nero 7 or 8 (Full Version). Essentials is a bit twitchy and noticeably lacking a lot of major components like Nero Burning ROM.

Try the Nero 7 or 8 Premium Trial and see if this fixes your problem.