1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

would anyone here happen to know how to unlock phone; sagem MY C4-2?

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by bribreeza, Sep 16, 2005.

1. bribreeza

bribreeza Member

its currently locked on telstra, and im needing it be unlocked so i can use another sim card! thanks guys:)

2. bribreeza

bribreeza Member

is there a number that i can use to unlock it? thanks guys?

3. groovy_90

groovy_90 Member

hey every one,

i am wondering about the same thing. can u get an unlocking card because i have this fone and i would like to put an optus simcard in it. so if any one knows plaese write it on this forum. i really need to know where to get one from.

thankx bye

4. nys

nys Member

argh, me too!!

ive looked everywhere on the net and ive found one at http://www.drugstore.gsmhosting.net/ , but you need a data cable for it i think and i dont have one. i so should have got the samsung!

5. groovy_90

groovy_90 Member

hey,
    i no it sucks. i rang up telsra the other day and i asked how much does it cost to unlock ya phone and if u hav had ya fone for more than 6 months then it costs $27.50 if u havent had it for 6 months then it is $50.00. that is how i understood it.
    well if u find anotha site plz repli
    thanx

6. nys

nys Member

yeah, telstra say i have to pay $80AUS to get it unlocked and seeing i only bought the phone cause i wanted a cheap throw around it doesnt seem worth it!!! lol
    if anyone finds any useful sites please post cause i spent like 4 hours this afternoon looking around. even somewhere that sells cheap data cables for the c4-2 would be useful..
    ~nys

7. nys

nys Member

8. groovy_90

groovy_90 Member

hey
    i still havent found anything about how too ulock this fone:(. can any 1 tell me if there sagem c4-2 has a straight line in the middle of the screen? because mine and a friends does. i tried sending it bak but dicksmith said that sagem wouldnt do any thing so they wouldnt send it bak...
    if any one noes of this happening or has it can u please repli.
    thanks from groovy_90

9. nys

nys Member

a line? down the middle of the screen? like on the plastic or in the actual pixels. i'm very sure mine doesn't have that. they are required to replace it because it is faulty, if they are trying to rip you off you MUST contact the consumer protection organisation in your area. where i am it is the ACCC. they can help you get your money back or a replacement

the only way you can unlock this phone is by getting a cable, connecting the phone to your computer and using a program downloaded for one of the sites i put in another entry...
    sorry i cant be more help
    ~me

10. groovy_90

groovy_90 Member

yeh its a straight line. i have taken the plastic cover off that is on the phone when u buy it but still the line is there.