1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would like to stop making coasters

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by vanillam, Feb 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vanillam

vanillam Guest

Since I am using my new computer with a BenQ 16+/- dual burner, and burning on Maxell DVD-R 8x(genuine checked) I could not make any successful backups.
    Method: DVD Decrypter,--Shrink 3.2—Nero (8x speed)
    I did print out and read the Manuals and also the recommended Websites, searched the postings.

When I’ve used my old computer, with NEC 4+/- dual burner, I made backups with no problem using Memorex DVD+R 4x (could not use 4x speed though, just 2.4) The truth is it took me 3 hours to backup a movie, now I can make coasters in less than 30 minutes.

Also I do defragmentation and have McAfee, Spybot, Spyware Blaster.
    I would very much appreciate your help
    :)0 HELP!
    Kati

2. vanillam

vanillam Guest

Since I am using my new computer with a BenQ 16+/- dual burner, and burning on Maxell DVD-R 8x(genuine checked) I could not make any successful backups.
    Method: DVD Decrypter,--Shrink 3.2—Nero (8x speed)
    I did print out and read the Manuals and also the recommended Websites, searched the postings.

When I’ve used my old computer, with NEC 4+/- dual burner, I made backups with no problem using Memorex DVD+R 4x (could not use 4x speed though, just 2.4) The truth is it took me 3 hours to backup a movie, now I can make coasters in less than 30 minutes.

Also I do defragmentation and have McAfee, Spybot, Spyware Blaster.
    I would very much appreciate your help
    :)0 HELP!
    Kati

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

You had to scroll past three different appropriate forums to get to this entirely inappropriate one. Try DVD-R For Newbies ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.