1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would the M3DS real + gba memory expansion be the best choice to play NDS and GBA games?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by apsness, Apr 12, 2008.

1. apsness

apsness Member

I'm getting an NDS lite next weekend and It'll be my first handheld in 5 maybe 6 years.

I was just wondering if the M3DS real with the gba memory expansion thing would be the best thing to buy if I would like to play ds and gba games or would another product be better. Reason being is I haven't had a gameboy in years and I would like to catch up on all the gba games I missed. I don't know much about the NDS scene and all i've heard about is the R4 cause it seems to be popular.

2. Oxadillia

Oxadillia Guest

Hi

Yeah I think the M3 Real is a good choice of slot 1, but why the memory expansion? As far as I'm aware you will only need to get a slot 2 device that has a memory card slot and can boot GBA files. The memory expansion would only be necessary if you intend to run the DS Browser.

I'm not certain on this so if someone could make sure I'm not talking rubbish it would be appreciated.