1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would The World Really End??

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Rosie1990, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Rosie1990

Rosie1990 Member

I'm responding to what everyone wants to know... is the world really going to end?? Well actually no scientist on earth can say that it will end with natural disasters in 2012!! Even if people were to say that spirits came to them or they predicted what date it will happen i don't believe it and neither should you. Only god himself knows when and we would feel anything when it does happen because it would be really fast. so like i've said man aint god

2. attar

attar Senior member

3. Deadrum33

Deadrum33 Active member

If I were to clone myself, and have sex with my clone would I be gay or just masturbating?
    EDIT---Not that I'm morally judging either one, I'm just sayin...

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  4. Logik666

Logik666 Regular member

My vote is on gay..

5. chris4160

chris4160 Guest

You would be gay, it would also be incest.

6. mike.m

mike.m Regular member

Let's just hope that the Mayans and Nostradamus were smoking crack back then. I'm amazed that since movies such as Day After Tomorrow, and 2012, how much people are fascinated with the end of the world. I'm sure a 500ft wave coming at you would look amazing...but only for a second.

As with God knowing everything...I'm a Christian myself, and I believe there is a God, but I tend not to follow everything in the Bible. Who knows what kind of crack-heads changed the original scriptures, or what evidence do we have that everything in the Bible is true?

7. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

Either way, as long as you're happy with yourself,in your own home, I see nothing wrong with that...
    Do people that are born blind have dreams at night?

8. scum101

scum101 Guest

actually.. as technically both you and the clone are exactly the same it would qualify as masturbating.. that's pretty much what having sex with yourself amounts to.

This reminds me of a snappy comeback when smelly or unpleasant men try hitting on me..

"why don't you go off and invent human cloning.. after you manage to do that you can make a clone of you so there are two.. then you can get out of my face and go f--- yourself" .. hahahaha ..

usually leads to totally blank looks in wigan. they really don't have the intelligence for that kind of thinking

9. topguyza

topguyza Guest

i got hit by lightning for being a total idiot. edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2010
  10. gurnard

gurnard Regular member

@ topguyza

your responce on one thread

your responce on this thread

i think that you just might be an *sshole

11. Deadrum33

Deadrum33 Active member

I think you may have a way of understating things...Actually I feel pity on people like this that feel empowered by talking tough while hiding like a real bitch behind a keyboard. topguyza probably has unresolved issues and is bi-curious but ashamed, so putting others down is a good way to make themself feel better while trying (unsuccessfully) to prove a distance from "those people"

BTW---I feel Scum101's opinion is closest to my viewpoint on the matter, but technically vry1 is right (except topguyza) so that itself is the dilemna.

12. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

topguyza (account created on 19 Mar, 2006) has used same IP address as wemimo1 (banned on 15 Jan, 2010)

13. gurnard

gurnard Regular member

hi :)
    welldone the "MAN" with the lightning rod

14. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

chances are one day that the world could and might end.it will most likely be a result of a nuclear war or man doing something which destroys the environment.either way while im alive the world arn't gonna end and it probably won't end in our life times.

as for cloning if you can clone yourself you should also be able to clone a beautiful man or woman that wont question your morality or judgement and have sex with them it will be a lot better.

15. Paula_X

Paula_X Guest

Yup.. Y'know.. when you live in a world as strange as the one I inhabit as a non-person you kinda get to thinking about this stuff on a completely different level to anything the general masses have to ever go near.

Now to take this a step further and see if I can provoke some interesting responses..

psychosexology mid-term 101

Say for example you could actually make an exact clone of yourself.. how would you feel having sex with it? .. and how would it feel about the suggestion (you have to put yourself outside your ego for a moment there to contemplate the contradiction)

Now how about if your clone was exact in every detail except the genitalia which was from the opposite sex?? .. hmmm.. starting to get a little harder isn't it?

Now say the "clone" had been designed to be genetically identical (like in identical XXY twins who can be different sexes believe it or not) but of opposite sex in appearance as well as function, though the brain still works the same way?? Technically it's still you.. you are genetically identical after all...

Now say the "clone" had been designed to be genetically identical but of opposite sex in appearance as well as function with a brain which also works in the opposite gendered way?? Technically it's still you.. you are genetically identical after all...

Now the last example.. say the clone was physically identical in every way, but had a different gender (gender and sex are totally unconnected in reality remember).. different brain wiring making it think and feel as a member of the opposite sex though the body doesn't match the physics.. oh dear...

lets see some thoughts on those then.. hehehehe

16. Deadrum33

Deadrum33 Active member

I never thought into it that deeply. All i know is my clone would have as much loathing for me as I do so any chances of ever encountering these situations would be nil...

17. gurnard

gurnard Regular member

hi :)
    there's a bummer...the only two people left on earth (you and your clone) and you do the thing that comes naturally to homo sapien...kill each other :)

18. Paula_X

Paula_X Guest

hehehe.. it's the old "I don't want the world.. I just want your half" syndrome

19. KillerBug

KillerBug Active member

Living with a bunch of mindless, violent clones...sounds a bit like living in the USA.