1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Writing Software for both CD and DVD Writer in one PC

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by cmpengmy, Dec 19, 2004.

1. cmpengmy

cmpengmy Member

I have a Liteon 48x12x48x CD Writer (I Use Nero5 for Writing), recently I purchased a LG Super Multi DVD Writer and come with BHA Recording & Authoring Software (B’s Recorder GOLD5 v5.32 and B’s Clip v5.32). I study the Quick Guide and find out that if two or more writing applications are installed on my PC, the two applications may not always function correctly. In such case, I need to choose one and un-install the other from my PC. This means I may also the writing functions of the un-installed application in other software that makes use of those functions.
    Any suggestions? Or Can anyone recommend a software that best suited for both of my CD and DVD Writer?

The Features of My Multi DVD Writer :
    Combination CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM Drive functions into one drive.
    Support UDF for easy writing to CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW and DVD-RAM disc.
    24X max Writing(CD-R), 16X max Writing (CD-RW), 4X max Writing (DVD-R, DVD+R), 3X max Writing (DVD-RAM),
    2X max Writing (DVD-RW), 2.4X max Writing (DVD+RW) ……..

2. towell

towell Member

In my opinium, Nero is the best software around for burning anything!

Nero Supports DVD and CD burning and also converting to DVD, SVCD etc, yet you do need purchase the mpeg encorder from Ahead (nero).

Nero's very popular and can usally be downloaded in full ;)