1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wtf xbox help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by buttsecks, Apr 28, 2007.

1. buttsecks

buttsecks Member

Hey guys i just read a guide on here that said i should put my trainers in a file named TRAINERS in my E drive which i did, and then i checked my trainers folder and it said sorry trainers so i thought ok maybe i should reboot my xbox which i did (through the dash by the way) by this time my i noticed my FTP was still active so i disabled it, then my xbox took me no where and just kept rebooting now idk what i did but i really need help i can still play games i just dont know what to do!

2. janrocks

janrocks Guest

You need to explain a lot more. Where you put trainers depends on the kind of mod you have.

3. buttsecks

buttsecks Member

well i installed UnleashX but it my backround says EvolutionX so idk but do you have any advice on the restarting thing?

4. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Again that depends if it's a chip or a softmod.

5. buttsecks

buttsecks Member

oh sorry i soft modded it using sid 4.5 and using the splinter cell save so anything else you need to know? I'd tell you more but like i said my xbox just keeps restarting over and over not going to the dash or anything

6. jiggles

jiggles Guest

sounds like you installed both dashes cus you messed up n tried it again without uninstalling

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2007
  7. buttsecks

buttsecks Member

No I didnt install both I remember i pressed UnleashX but in the backround of my dash it had a spinning EvolutionX logo and btw does any 1 have any pics of a regular unchanged EvoX and UnleshX dash? if so I could tell you for sure but then again it probably varies if using a soft or chip and if you used Sid 4.5 or not

Last edited: Apr 29, 2007