1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTS 3RROD HDMI Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by cyanarnof, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyanarnof

cyanarnof Member

I have an HDMI xbox 360, I broke the seal to flash the drive. It has a benq drive, it currently is flashed with the new iXtreme 1.5.

Been using it for about a week after buying it off ebay as a broken item. It came seal intact as a 3RROD item and for some reason when i started it worked fine so I never bothered with a xclamp repair. Now it gets a 3RROD. I decided to just go buy an elite so not even going to bother with trying an xclamp repair.

I reply much faster to emails so send me some offers. This is console ONLY no cords, hdd's, controllers nothing.

2. cyanarnof

cyanarnof Member

edited by ddp

srry didnt post that before, also im more than willing to up any pics asked for, all parts in great cosmetic condition no scratches, breaks nothing.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  3. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

Read the rules-

3) The only approved method to contact the seller or buyer is by using the private message functionality on our forums. This means that you can't post your email address, your MSN/ICQ/AIM/etc contact details, your phone number or other personal contact details.

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

no email posting as per forum rules, post edited. thread closed for this reason.
    1) Our site is not an auction service. You must indicate the asking price when posting a "for sale" post. Furthermore, you must note whether the postal fees are included within the asking price or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.