1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wtt new unmoded xbox 360 for modded one (closed)

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by dsrs000, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dsrs000

dsrs000 Member

Wtt new unmoded 360 for one that has been modded and flashed. Its ok if its banned from xbl.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

currently dont have a modded box to sell, but i am willing to flash yours for you provided its not a hitachi 79 model.

3. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

I too know some people who could flash it for you.....but no sane person is going to trade a flashed console for yours. Lets get real here.

4. dsrs000

dsrs000 Member

It's The newer one with Hdmi and a Benq drive. I had another of the same kind I tryed to flash with iXtreme firmware but it wouldn't take it, after a few failed trys I instaled Blaster 360 NE gave it a few more trys still no luck so I traded for a moded Wii after trading I had a few offers to trade for other 360 cause they had been banned from xbl and wanted to be able to get back online thats what gave me the idea to trade this one before I made any attempts to mod it myself cause aparently I dont know how to do it :(

5. wabashman

wabashman Active member

well send it my way, and it will get flashed.

6. dsrs000

dsrs000 Member

OK it's a given that I would pay shipping both ways but what do I owe you for your services? btw I didn't just jump on here and decide that I was going to trust a stranger with my system I have been around here a long time just never registered.

7. Machine99

Machine99 Guest

Find someone on Craigslist man, shipping will cost $50 sending to someone, it's crazy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.