1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTT (Wanting to Trade) MINT CONDITION Hit games (GoW, Mass effect, etc etc)

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by Data1880, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Data1880

Data1880 Member

mmm so yeah ive been wanting to play some games for the 360 now but I cant really afford them these days (guess why lol) and i have 2 or 3 games that i bought myself a while back but played once for around 30minutes to an hour each.. these games are in perfect condition with everything you get in the box like manuals .. XBL 48hour cards.. things like that, some still even have that sticker that beeps when you go through a metal detector... so yeah anyways there aren't any scratches on the CDs, i just looked through each CD and as far as i saw, not a single one had a scratch, if anything it only had a little bit of dust that somehow got into the box i guess, i blew that off though and it looked literally brand-new... so yeah i think im getting the idea across here lol, ive been ranting too much, going to try to shorten this down from here on in... im looking to trade Gears of War 2, Crackdown, Mass Effect, and Rise of the Argonauts FOR ---- F.E.A.R. 2, Fable 2, and/or Soul Calibur 4.. i can trade each game individually or together, it doesnt matter to me. just send me a message making an offer , im going to try to put up a video of the games im trading off on youtube maybe.. ill get back to you if i put it up, in case some people think this is a scam or something.. i went as far into detail as i could with this so.. yeah hopefully we can make a trade I'll check back on this thread daily as well as check my personal messages so if anyone is interested, message me with a deal and the condition of the game or games your willing to trade and we can work out something .

---- i used this same post on other xbox forums because I wasnt getting any results on the first place i tried, anyways yeah just hit me up if ur interested in this :) TY

2. Data1880

Data1880 Member

also willing to sell the games if you are able to pick them up and pay cash

3. Data1880

Data1880 Member

....bump?