1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WWE Judgment Day - Sky Box Office

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by dboxpro, May 15, 2008.

1. dboxpro

dboxpro Guest

Hi Guys

Im a big WWE fan and always watch the pay per view events on my dbox.

Usually these events are on Sky Box Office 7 days before the event starts so that people can see what matches are taking place etc. Judgment Day is on this Sunday night at 1am, yet there is no preview whatsoever!

Ive been checking Sky Box Office and all that seems to be running is The Simpsons Movie. Im getting a little worried that Virgin have moved the WWE events to a channel that the dodgy boxes can't pick up.

Has anyone heard anything?

2. westham88

westham88 Regular member

It will be on ppv channel. The simpsons movie is on it at the moment.

3. bigdunc

bigdunc Regular member

Never missed one yet.............Paul
    ( me lad i mean)

4. bigj2007

bigj2007 Member

theyve changed the box office now to hatton previews today, so i dunno what they'll do about judgement day, unless it'll be put on the live events channel, who knows

5. dublin07

dublin07 Guest

does that mean we wont get to see jugment day and maybe other wwe events

6. bigj2007

bigj2007 Member

not too sure, it cud just be on another box office channel as they have to advertise hattons fight for a week b4 the fight so might be back to normal next time

7. dboxpro

dboxpro Guest

Hatton previews are on at the moment which are on Sky Box Office channel 755 - currently streaming on Virgin Media.

However, Judgment Day is on channel 742 tomorrow night at 1am! Not channel 755 so there could be a potential f*ck up in store for WWE fans like me, even customers genuinely ordering this event will be in an uproar if Virgin don't sort this out!

8. bigj2007

bigj2007 Member

well if they dont show it on virgin, ive got a few websites i can watch it it off live, s'all good :)

9. dublin07

dublin07 Guest

hey BIGI could you pm me the websites because i need to f***in watch this one see im only 14 and i just got me ma and da to let me watch it wb asap

10. dboxpro

dboxpro Guest

It better be on Virgin! I hate the live internet streams which usually cut out half way through the event.

Fingers crossed we can all see it on Virgin!