1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X-box Auto installer deluxe

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by neney1, Mar 20, 2005.

1. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

sounds like you got the right slayers. Mine is the same size.

2. neney1

neney1 Member

right I have just put the Slayers Disc in my X-box and it works fine (Duh I should have thought of that earlier) so does anybody know what I can do then The other X-box boots up the Auto-installer but not the Slayers disc and the code 05 means it needs to be locked (I think) so is there another program and anything else I can do.

Thanks for all you help so far creep creep

Janine

3. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

sorry. you've lost me now.
    Putting the slayers disk into the Xbox was a good idea on your behalf though. God, I wish i had thought of that. lol

4. neney1

neney1 Member

right try and explain myself better

The code 05 means that the xbox needs to be locked, so how do I ,lock it and take in mind I have never put my xbox to my pc I thought the x-box would need to be unlock if its chipped. in Auto installer, I can't access the unlock/lock x-box bit it just freezes on the loading bit, if I can't load Slayers is there anything else I can do

5. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

As I've stated previously, each Xbox is different. Some can read a certain type of media, some can't. You will just have to try different brands and find out which will work. I'd recommend using CD-RW or DVD-RW since almost all Xboxes are compatible with them.

Is the HDD retail or is it an upgraded one? The retail should be able to lock/unlock. But if you have replaced it with a bigger HDD, some HDDs don't have the lock/unlock feature. Maxtor, Seagate, Western Digital should have that feature. Don't know about other brands.

6. neney1

neney1 Member

Hi the discs are fine has its the same disc as the Auto installer is on and that works and its a retail harddrive the x-box is version 1.0 and I don't know what the chip is but its a old one, so how do I lock it, the auto installer has configmagic on it but it won't load, just freezes on the loading screen, its giving me an headache now!!!!!!!1

7. Bar-code

Bar-code Member

If you downloaded auto installer deluxe wasn't there a pdf manual that was incorperated in the files I know i have the manual in pdf formatt. If you need it i suppose i can e0mail to you that expalins everything how to lock unlock etc.step by step instructions on how to installed configue etc

Worked all ok on my standard retail xbox :)

8. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

neney1, When you extracted slayers there should have been a manual that you can open with adobe acrobat. That should tell you how to install slayers.