Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by nycjoe, Apr 27, 2004.
I just got an xenium ice chip. Can someone please PM some bios for it. Thanks!!
just install cham mod chip just was looking for the bios to burn on a cd-rw
Too funny!! I have one of the new Xenium Ice chips, as well. Yup, the Red screen. I am stuck, too. I have gotten copies of X-disk, FireF**kers and Slayers, and no matter how I burn, what brand or type of media, I can't flash me bios. LOL. I have gone so insane, that it is funny, now. I can configure the IP and browse the HD (course, nothing wants to show up), but that is about it. I have backed up my TSOP and put in a Maxtor and so on, but I can't go any further.
Can I use a USB stick? I dunno, cuz I don't know if the newest ICE has it built in. Can I network? Who knows. All I know how to do is go to the launch menu and tell it to look at a disk or whatever, but then it doesn't find any of the right files. ROFL. I can't stand it.
We shall see.
Can someone PM me a X2 4983 or M7 BIOS?
Bioses www xboxstation com
Could some1 plz send me the xecutor BIOS the latest plz I am new and i tried xbox stations and it didn't work
DjRaise to get your Xenium Ice working:
1. Launch-Add New Item : Select TSOP and press A
2. Reboot and launch with the retail kernal you just installed. Set the time and date before attempting to flash a bios.
3. Insert the USB adapter that came with your Xenium Ice chip. Insert it in any other port than the first one, where you have your controller.
4. Pick up a USB mini pen drive and before you insert it in the USB control port adapter, load a 1Mb bios to the pen drive from your PC.
5. Launch-Add New Item again and select FLASH. You will be given a directory and choose H for the pen drive. It will search and load the bios you select.
6. From there just reboot and launch the hacked bios you installed from the pen drive. Use the Slayers v2.6 burned on a Memorex CD-RW to load evolution X and other slayer-installed programs.
NOTE: The first bios I installed was X2 4983.06 and when I tried to load a game using the Phx1.3a harddrive loader it gave me an error message about not having the eject fix option. Use a 1Mb bios with the ef so you can open the DVD-Rom drives to switch games when copying. P.S. The Xenium Ice can hold only ONE 1Mb bios.
Xboxstation works fine. Did you register?
yeh is the 4983 a 4983.06_256k file or wat
Hey if somebody out here has the m7 bios can you email it to me at email@example.com
I will really appreciate it
hey xxhaxx I would really appreciate it if you could send me the m7 bios
hey xxhaxx I would really appreciate it if you could send me the m7 bios my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
just go to www.x-b-o-x.net and youll find everything u need m7 bios, m8 bios everything
Hello i just got x2 4983 but i got it with two bios'.
One is with a .06 extenshion and another with a .67 .
Which one do i use or both?
Separate names with a comma.